Target groups and stakeholders
PROWIDE project addresses a series of strategic target groups and stakeholders inside and outside the partnership that can directly and/or indirectly benefit from the project outcomes as well as disseminate and exploit project’s key results, as follows:
- teaching, administrative (i.e. employees at Examination offices, Departments of Education), IT, and managerial staff at HEIs,
- academic and non-academic job seekers,
- VET providers, testing and certification agencies,
- Centers for (academic) further education,
- Online Proctoring companies,
- Regional, national and European educational policy makers.
PROWIDE project has a greater potential to contribute to:
- Improving HEIs capacities towards delivering high-quality, flexible and accessible online education,
- Increasing innovation potential, competitiveness, and digital readiness of HEIs,
- Reinforcing cooperation between HEIs and OP providers,
- Enhancing employment rate among academic and non-academic job seekers,
- Increasing opportunities for up- or reskilling of workforce in a formal or non-formal learning context,
- Adopting good Online Proctoring practices by educational policy makers,
- Improving transnational understanding, cooperation, and collaboration.